The above image shows the most venomous and poisonous animals in the world. Some of them can look innocent but has the power of instant death for people and other animals. I have compiled some information for each deadly monster.
It lives in the oceans of Asia and Australia. Swimmers must definitely avoid the Box jellyfish. The stingers and tentacles on this animal are extremely powerful. Along with causing excruciating pain for weeks, the animal's venom is capable of stopping the heart or paralyzing the lungs. To top it off, the venom will slowly eat away at the skin.
Marbled Cone Snail
The venom of this tiny snail leads to paralysis almost immediately. Humans that have experienced a bite are succumbed by weakness, numbness, nausea and death, when the lungs ultimately stop working.
Blue Ringed Octopus
The painless bite from a Blue Ringed Octopus may seem innocuous, however the deadly neurotoxins in the animals saliva immediately begin working. Within a few minutes, a human will experience muscular weakness, numbness, followed by a cessation and breathing and ultimately death
Death Stalker Scorpion
The venom of the scorpion causes an intense and unbearable pain, then fever, followed by coma, convulsions, paralysis and death. Living area is North Africa and Middle East.
Highly camouflaged fish living in the waters of the Pacific throughout the Australia coast.
If contact comes with humans, the venom will cause intense pain, swelling of tissue, shock followed by death.
Sydney Funnel Web Spider
One of the most venomous creatures in the Australia outback, the Sydney Funnel Web Spider packs a powerful punch. This spider is large and very aggressive, consistently creating the most powerful venom of any spider. Protecting its burrow, the spider places a web across its entrance that passers by should not enter. From its fangs, the spider delivers a powerful neurotoxin that cause extreme pain and are capable of killing a person within 15 minutes. It's venom does not affect most mammals but has a very powerful effect on humans.
Poison Dart Frog
While running through the rain forests of Central or South America, do not pick up the Poison dart frog. The frog's skin contains a toxic chemical that sickens or kills any animal that touches or eats it. Two micrograms of this deadly toxin (enough to fit on the head of a pin) will easily kill a human being or other large mammal.
I hoped you liked this venomous animals compilation.